Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baking Cookies

We (Mom) decided that we should bake cookies for Valentine's Day. Mom made the dough and rolled it out. Then dad and Brinley cut out the cookies. I wanted to take a picture of dad and Brinley pushing the cookie cutter into the dough when Brinley grabbed the cutter and started banging it on the dough. I tried to switch over to the video camera quickly but couldn't get there very fast. As you can see, she had been cutting the dough for a while before I got the video setting on. There are all kinds of marks on the dough in front of her from her "cutting out cookies". We will be decorating these cookies tonight (Daddy's birthday) and then going to see the play "Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten". Then great aunt Vicki  and Doug are coming for my dedication at church on Sunday!! I can't wait!!

Here's our little "Baker" ;-)



Roger and Brinley cutting out heart-shaped cookies
 
She loves the cookie cutter!


Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love,
   Mom, Dad, and Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment