Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nanny and Grandpa's Ocotober Visit (Part One)

Back in October we had some pretty special visitors-- Nanny and Grandpa! It has been a VERY long time since they have been to our house and it was their first time meeting our little Titus. Since I have quite a few things to blog about and I'm not feeling particularly willing to sit in front of the computer while my suitcases are needing unpacked from our trip to St. Louis I will take you on a photographic journey of the first part of their trip...




 
How many men does it take to put
a little girl in a swing?




He loves me



 Brinley got a present from her Aunt Jenny, Uncle Ben, and Brooke and Gwen. She LOVED IT! It was a "make your own clock" craft!

She was very into her painting!





This was only the beginning of their visit. But it was SO much fun to have them. More to come soon!

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment