Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Big Day (With Haircuts!)

Two days ago we had quite the day. In the morning Mommy, Brinley, and Titus went to North Platte to see Uncle Buck, Aunt Cathy, Vicki and all the rest of the "left-overs" from their 4th of July party. It was quite fun to go swimming in their lake with the kiddos and hang out with Aunt Jimmie (who I never thought I'd see again this side of heaven). What a treat!
Then, since we had been gone all day and Mommy didn't put any thought into supper, Daddy took us out to Whiskey Creek. We had four gift cards and so we put them all together and treated ourselves to a WONDERFUL meal.
And, finally, after supper and after watching Titus sweat constantly for the past few weeks, we decided to have a family fun time of hair-cutting. I was pretty nervous about cutting Titus' hair but he sat very well and did great. Check out our photos--
That's a lot of hair, Titus!

I got a BUZZZZZZZ!!
 Then it was Brinley's turn. I had been waiting and waiting to cut her hair and Daddy finally gave me the go-ahead.
I took very little off of Brinley's hair

Quick bath to get all the hair off!

Much less scraggley

She's so beautiful!


Well... that was our day! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment