Thursday, September 6, 2012

Titus is One!

Last weekend we celebrated my little boy's first birthday. I will tell you all about that later. But for today, on my sweet little boy's first birthday I will share some photos from our trip to the sunflower field with Uncle Todd.

































Happy Birthday my little boy. You have the sweetest personality- you love: to give long wet kisses all the time and at random, to be chased all over the house, to play in the dirt, to be held by your mama, to pull my hair (turkey!), to nurse, your big fluffy orange blanket, to repeat the word "flower" over and over again, your sister, to dance, the vacuum, and you love to read books. You are the epitome of sweet, Titus Lee Baker. You are mama's little boy and you ALWAYS will be. Thank you for loving me so passionately and teaching me that sleep isn't as necessary as I thought it was ;-)

                    Happy Birthday Titus Lee. (tears are flowin!)



                                                    Mama

1 comment: