Monday, February 4, 2013

Remember September

I was organizing my pictures yesterday and ran across some pictures of my kids. If you haven't noticed how stinkin' adorable my children are yet, be prepared!

Cuteness comin' atcha!




First up, my sleepy boy.... love him!


"Girl time, girl time" - as Brinley says



Next up-- Titus. Lots of Titus.



          ....Hope you like the "straight out of the camera" look. I didn't take time to edit them. Sorry!


     ....I took him out to the woods to take some pictures and the kid just WOULDN'T look at me!


biggest. cheeks. ever.

Getting dirty, as usual.

Still wouldn't look at me.



    ...then came Caleb and he was ALL smiles!


Chubby boy



      .... his first day wearing "real" (hard-soled) shoes. It wasn't easy at first...


Next up, Brinley--

    ... she was being a bit of a "diva" saying the grass was "poking" her feet.












Hope you enjoyed the cuteness. I hear some laughing and giggling on the baby monitor.... they have awoken!


No comments:

Post a Comment