Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sun, Sand, Surf.... Ahhhhhh......

Ok, I'll admit that since the day I was told we were going to Myrtle Beach (this is PRIOR to me even arriving in SC) I had been grinning ear-to-ear! I have always had a "thing" for the beach (don't worry Roger). There is something about the mixture of sand, surf, water, sun, and seashells that gets me. It fills my soul with some sort of warm, bright, relaxing, awe-inspiring cocktail. (It also filled Brinley's every crevice with sand-- try showering THAT off!).
So instead of photographing every cute and beautiful moment at the beach I decided to take it all in... snapping a few quick shots and then putting the camera away (along with my worries) and soaking in every bit of this beauty that I could...








She loved her bucket and sand!



The outdoor shower was her favorite part

The foot wash was just her size!

Waiting to go to lunch at the Landshark
courtesy of Grandpa




Ahhhhh... now when can I go back 
(with my handsome husband this time)

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment