Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Playing Catch-Up: May

May 2014 highlights:


This is the best picture of all three. No, seriously. Best one.




We spent LOTS of time playing in the big bucket (aka "The Clump")





This was taken shortly after Daddy got home
and we DRENCHED him in a water fight!


He's got some growing to do to fill those britches!





Russ came to visit!!

Mother's Day treat with my bigs!

We voted!


He's my sweetheart.

Brinley took driving VERY seriously.




Fun at the children's museum
"I'm like Grandpa Roger" hes says

Nash came to visit!!


Nash, Beth, and Brinley

Just can't keep them away from technology



Nothing better than a rain storm!

Silas learned how to crawl (and eat paper)

Silas learned how to sit!

Mommy- I look like Julie with my crimpy hair

Small town parade train





I love mornings with my early risers.
Both boys wake up HOURS before Brinley

Photography by Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment