Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Can Call Her Bubba...

Brinley has had it pretty rough recently (for a spoiled rotten little baby). Not only has she come down with a cold, but she has also been teething again. I was so excited to see a top tooth start to come through. Recently I have not been quite as excited since she only has one of her top teeth. She looks so dorky with just one top tooth! Check it out- our beautiful little snaggletooth:








ps- Just got back from Brinley's 9 month (I know!! 9 months!!) check up. She's 28 inches tall (65%), she weighs 18lbs 10 oz (50%), and her head is 44.5 cm in circumference (65%). She's getting so BIG!

3 comments:

  1. i think that last measurement has the wrong unit of measure attached...unless Bubba's head is bigger than my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! nmJNKkjnnkjnjknkjnjknjknjkn (that was Brinley) I do that every time! Stupid centimeters!

    ReplyDelete