Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Already?

I'm not quite sure what happened to September, but apparently it skipped over our house. I didn't even have time to change my calendar. We skipped straight from August to October. Here is a photo journal of our transient September


 Grandma and Grandpa visited
 Brinley went to her first birthday party/vegetarian potluck/outdoor movie showing. Thanks Ari!
Her first ride on daddy's big shoulders

 She swung

and swung
Learned about nature
 Talked a little

 Played
 Discovered

 Talked A LOT

Learned to play Peek-A-Boo
Played
 Gave me that "Oh Mom!" look

Played with her "BALLoon"
 A LOT

Looked adorable
 Visited with family

 Swung more

 and more

 Learned how to walk

and became a diva.

I guess we did quite a bit this September. Perhaps that is why it FLEW by. Hope your September was full of lots of fun, discovery, learning, and playing!
                                                         The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment