Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Too Soon For Chores... No WAY!

I, like every other mom, have plenty of chores to get done everyday. Between laundry and dishes I could be busy all day so I have brought Brinley on board. She is now in charge of a few things...
(Sorry about the sideways videos... one day I will remember to film in the right direction!)


Mopping




Making the grocery list




Clipping ("Nipping") her own nails




Clipping the dog's nails





















and, finally, taking out the trash.



What a trooper!


 - The Bakers






{Quick Update}   Since Brinley has taken on these chores I have noticed that the floors really aren't very clean, all we buy at the grocery store is bananas and broccoli, she only has two toes left, she somehow took the robotic dog apart, and the trash bags are really piling up in the hallway.... maybe I should re-think this plan!
 

1 comment:

  1. I think Brinley deserves some money after all those chores =) of course this is Uncle Ryan =)

    ReplyDelete