Thursday, April 14, 2011

WOTYC -- Totally Team Thursday

Conversation with my dad today went as follows:

Me: Today is Totally Team Thursday and Brinley has NO Colorado Avalanche stuff to wear! Pray that there are some Avs jerseys at Goodwill or she will have to represent the Huskers...
Dad: I will overnight one just so she doens't have to wear Husker stuff
Me: Haha. Has to wear it in three hours.
Dad: The Avs t-shirt I got her doesn't fit anymore?
Me: Nope. It's three mon. She's in eighteen to twenty-four.
Dad: It stretches, right?

Before you get all comment crazy, I am NOT a Huskers-hater. But Totally Team Thursday was about wearing your FAVORITE team stuff. The Avalanche is our FAVORITE team, so we have to represent it before the Huskers (not sure I've actually ever seen a Huskers game). So I got to work... no time to lose! This is what I came up with. Yes, it looks home-made but it was good enough for one day. I will post a picture tomorrow of her wearing it- didn't get that done today.






Hope we made you proud Grandpa!
-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment