Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas Party!

I just uploaded my old work's Christmas party photos. No- this time I am NOT behind! The party was on Friday. Yea. That's how we roll.

Cindy loves her some chunky babies.

Deana is always ready for her photo-op
Apparently something that Cindy was eating was pretty delicious

Jordan was excited to hold Titus. She even got him to SLEEP
(this is especially impressive if you've ever been around my boss' laugh... it's pretty dang loud!)
Jordan holding my sweet sleepin baby
She's purdy.
Molly misses her Brinley

This is Michelle, my old boss (the one with the loud laugh). Love her and miss her lots!

Peek-a-boo!
Thanks for having us over Mrs. Joyce (ps- I'll stop by later to get Titus' hat... and whatever else I forgot) and thanks to Michelle for allowing us to come. Miss you guys!

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment