Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Old Yet?

Yep. It's another day of pictures of my kids. I feel sort of bad for such boring posts of just pictures of my kids but, honestly, if you don't like it... leave. Yep. That's my attitude about it today. I love them. Grandma and Grandpa love them. Aunt Shannon and Aunt Tracy love them. Nanny and Grandpa love them. So this one goes out to those who love them and can't get enough pictures of them. Sorry if you aren't one of those people. Check back later-- maybe I'll have something a little more interesting for you. ;-)


Sleeping baby. Anything better? Nope.







I love his feet...




Don't worry- I didn't forget about my precious girl--




Those are my kids. And the jelly that I just noticed that is on my couch in the last picture. Whoops. Well I'd better get to scrubbing.

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment