Monday, January 16, 2012

Titus' Haircut

I'm not sure if you remember, but Titus came out with a FULL HEAD of luxurious hair. Here's a reminder picture:
Titus with my good friend Julie at the hospital

Thick, beautiful locks

"Toupe'?" you ask.
"Nope. Au Natural"

 So... after seeing his beautiful locks of sweet, dark, handsome hair you would understand my concern when it started falling out. I mean.... FALLING OUT! I was washing him and as I ran the washcloth from his head onto his belly he was COVERED in hair. It was so scary I even called the pediatrician.
When Roger returned from work that day I told him we were not allowed to touch Titus' head nor lay him down due to his hair loss. I was devastated. His toupe' was turning into random spots of baldness. I, finally, had enough of his head being covered in random spots of long, 3" hair and other random spots of complete baldness. I had to cut it. Here's the before:


I never took an after. I meant to. Maybe I was just too saddened to think about it. I don't know. But here's a pic from today (the random spots are growing back... going to need another cut soon):


So there you have it. Titus' depressing haircut. Bye bye beautiful do...

(too bad this wasn't like when Elizabeth cut her son's hair-- he had lots leftover!)

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment