Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinteresting Valentine's Day

Valentines Day. Used to hate it. Now I love it. I take it as my opportunity to shower my husband in gifts, love, appreciation and chocolate. This year that is exactly what we did.  Brinley and I talked about how much we love Daddy and how we should tell him everyday but how Valentines Day is a special day for Daddy. So we got to work.
Pinterest is a dream. Seriously. I dreamed it up with my sister about four months before it was invented. If I wasn't a procrastinator I would be rich. I'm totally going to be angry one day.... maybe tomorrow. So I searched this dreamy site for different ideas for Daddy. Check out what we came up with:
First of all, Daddy got a gift every hour



Here's what we made:
We stamped hearts with a toilet paper tube








He really enjoyed the gifts. :-D

Here are some pictures from the rest of our Valentine's Day--

Bath time:




Girly photoshoot (please note that this photoshoot was at 145. Nap is supposed to be at 130. Any photos that I got that were decent are pure luck):
This is the BEAUTIFUL headband from Julienne Jensen. WOW-- she's talented, eh?







We hope that your Valentines was filled with lots of love!

-The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment