Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ahhhhh...

So I (Mommy) have had the flu for a couple days now (bleck!) and have had to take a more "hands off" approach to parenting. Last night Brinley was getting drinks of water from her Daddy but was saying "Thank you" before she swallowed so the water was spilling all down the front of her clothes and onto the floor. I was sitting on the couch watching this and so I pretended to take a big gulp, swallow and then said "Ahhhhh... Thank you Daddy!" This is how it was interpreted in Brinley's mind.....



Hmmmmm... is that what I looked like when I did it?


-The Bakers

ps- Thank you to Aunt Shannon and Hasmik for teaching her to say "cheese" anytime she sees the camera. Soooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Yesterday I was telling Addi to "shhhhh" and she kept saying it back to me. I asked her if she was talking back to her mommy.

    ReplyDelete