Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sooo.. How ya Been?

Yea- I know. It's been a while since I last posted.  We have had lots going on but nothing really to blog about. I know that is no excuse but I'm stickin' with it! Here's a little bit of catch-up:

Since I last posted we went to the ENT here in Kearney and Brinley is scheduled to get tubes in her ears on Feb 1st. My mom is planning a trip out the night of the 2nd to come visit. Hopefully Brinley will recover quickly to enjoy her visit with Grandma Cindy.

Roger is visiting his family in New Mexico right now... I wish I could have gone with him. I miss him and I miss his family. Oh well... someone's gotta hold down the fort! :-D

Brinley has been extra fun recently. She is like a sponge that soaks up my every word and action. At daycare today another child was throwing a fit and Brinley pointed at her and said "NO NO". Guess she's heard that a time or two, eh? She can say SO MANY words! Tiger, apple, bear, bird, spoon, bowl, star (her favorite right now), book, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Bible, fish, bug, neigh, pretty (another favorite as you will see below), hat, coat, shoes, socks, etc. I mean... it's mind-blowing (and scary!) how quickly she picks up words. This age is SO MUCH FUN! She loves to be chased around the house and scared. She loves to "help" with the dishes, she likes to jump in the piles of laundry, she likes to dance... ahhhhh! I am basking in the fun of life with Brinley.

We also have found evidence of mice. Clean mice. Mice that just wanted a mouth that "All Day Fresh". They only chewed up two things: our extra toothbrushes and our soap. Hmmmm...
Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Dial!


And here are some photos of our little Brinley (thanks for the outfits Great-Grandma Shirley!):




Peek-A-Boo


Her "Pretty" (necklace)


Well that's all the "updating" I can handle for tonight. Goodnight!

-The Bakers

2 comments:

  1. is she blonde? I don't think i realized this until these pictures. Here hair has always looked darker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on the light. Dirty blonde is what I would call it.

    ReplyDelete