Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let It Snow...

Our first big snow of the season (On January 9th!). I enjoyed watching it fall and cover everything in a beautiful layer of pure, crisp white. As I was watching it fall all I could think of was how I have been washed white as snow.... thank you Lord! It has been a refreshing winter season... one that crept in slowly and made me actually CRAVE a fresh blanket of snow. I am thankful for the beauty of the snow outside but on the other hand was also very excited to take Brinley outside and stomp all over the flat, crisp snow leaving our tracks throughout the yard. So we started the bundling process....

 Layer One
(thanks Grandma Shirley!)

Layer Two
(thanks Gma Shirley and Gma Cindy and Gpa Eric!)

 Layer Three
(thanks to the fore-mentioned and Aunt Tracy)

They're Ready! 
She's not sure

This could be fun!






She pretty much hated it.





We had fun! Hope you are able to get out and enjoy the outdoors this week whether you have a beautiful layer of snow or not. (Enjoy your 80 degrees tomorrow, Grandma Shirley!)

The Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment